Great Post! I didn’t pay this #oscars so white conversation absolutely no attention, Same gripe, a new year. I’m tired of Black People complaining about not receiving white validation from these award events instead of getting together and forming our own production companies and movie studios and black media. We have the NAACP Image Awards, the BET Awards among others but that’s nothing, gotta get gotta have that white validation.
In light of the recent Oscar controversy, where the 20 Oscar nominees for top acting awards were all white, I have come to the following conclusions:
- Hollywood is a satanic cult
- Black (and white) entertainers who make it to the “top” are mired neck deep in this cult and have paid some unspeakable price for their fame
- Entertainers are the worst possible role models for black children. Most stand for NOTHING and in fact, promote deception in the form of anti-blackness.
- Whenever they are given a “mike” in the white supremacist media they are doing the bidding of their bosses (white supremacists) — no matter what it looks like.
- Black people should not treat these entertainers as though they have any more significance than a movie or song that we like. Once it is over, move on to more important things. We need to stop counting their money and houses…
View original post 1,473 more words